Sunday 26 September 2010

As far as I know - after the explosion - nobody really knew what had happened. Only that a few students (who were 'graduates' in terms of having been picked by the RA CULT to step into their shoes) went missing and therefore presumed dead - although nobody could be sure - and why would they have been in that building anyway? It was supposed to have been locked up - holiday time. Nobody knew about that ultra-secret conference that was going on there. A few people survived the 'incident' and the POLICE interviewed them - and then MI5 got involved...GREEN TOWER naturally ratted upon me...and so once I had got back to the UK...they roughed me up in their mad robotic RED ANT alters...but they had no real idea what had been going on...and I don't think that I bothered to tell them much - no point - just 'robots' being run by ROYALTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment