Sunday 26 September 2010

So I am now beginning to get an answer to my question in relation to:

How did those NORMAN BATES 'little girls' take MOTHER GETTING WELL - as in RIMINGTON recovering from her blood disorders and getting out of the RA CULT?

Obviously not very well at all.

RIMINGTON was then led to a desperate decision...just take out the top mind control programmers of MI6. She had taken me on the mission with her - I can remember now - I had to recite a small poem at this meeting...those like SAWER and BROWNE were in attendance...continuing the RA CULT...thinking up more ill cult programming.

The ROYALS had refused to budge. RIMINGTON was re-infected with BLOOD DISORDERS and tortured out of her mind...she knew that she was 'going down' again...and she had to take action before she 'went mad' and became 'just another robot'.

No comments:

Post a Comment