Monday 27 September 2010

I checked my HOTMAIL inbox this morning to find two suspicious emails:

Unread Benz tony23-316@sbcglobal.net

Unread GNLD bianca.ramirez11@sbcglobal.net

I 'know' that RIMINGTON was behind the second one and so I presume that TOMLINSON was behind the first...but I have no idea why...and I didn't open them.

I also remembered feeling very suspicious of RIMINGTON's plan upon that university campus but basically, these people were insane and evil top mind control programmers...who had to be taken out...this is a war not a psychiatric ward...there was no hope in treating the people there...and nobody would have treated them anyway...as RIMINGTON had told me...no hope upon that score...but I still figure that she was worried...perhaps because she wanted TODDY taken out...and that I might object...

No comments:

Post a Comment