Thursday 30 September 2010

Yes, I meant the SILK ROUTE not 'road' but anyway - you got the gist...these are just notes and as I have said before...I am not bothered about 'accuracy' if it means I have to pull up another website and check things...I do not have time.

Anyway, the CHINESE had also made an intensive study of this 'sign language'...and they had become 'better at it' than the OSBORNE family for example...

I remember being in a room with the CRAZY COMPANY- MILIBAND was also present for some reason...we had learnt that this sign system was also used for 'sparring' to prove how good you were at MIND CONTROL...so ROZ and I were practising by the window...she got to 'I am possessed by the devil'...her head started to loll around and her eye began to twitch as she mouthed wordlessly at me and I burst out laughing (even though she was mimicking TOMLINSON perfectly - TOMLINSON doing it was really scary - ROZ doing the same thing was 'funny' for some reason)...and I lost the 'match' immediately...because that is what it had been, a sort of 'glorified conker fight' which you have to take seriously...

Anyway, for no good reason that I could see...MCDONALD told me that I would have to spar with GEORGE OSBORNE...I had learnt the Chinese 'added gestures' and so get going...I did so and duly beat him...caught him in the corridor....and the weirdest thing was that I caught his thoughts at the time 'I am not the chosen one' - he was relieved as he walked away...

The CRAZY COMPANY told me that this meant MASTER AND SLAVE...the 'chosen one' is the MASTER...OSBORNE was heavily under mind control himself but had got so good at the system that he had become unbeatable...but the added CHINESE gestures had 'topped' him...he simply felt relief for some reason...

No comments:

Post a Comment