Thursday 30 September 2010

Anything else that I needed to add from today?


A trip to the library...GILL's father was there and looking ANGRY...and in my direction (I immediately figured 'it's about your son - I have overstepped a line and I feel defensive')...yes, this man - or his 'lookalike' had let in the new SATANIC ISLAMIC trainee recruit to that library...that arrogant and almost entirely stupid young man in MARK R's shoes...

When I look back upon the 'encounter' now, with the GILL father 'lookalike' - his father was one of the worst and brain-dead men of the lot...and so... Why should I be 'scared', 'subdued' by such a monster? Who had belted and whipped his son, on their middle-class lawn into oblivion...

Anyway, I walked into that library without a qualm in the world and out again....so the SATANIC ISLAMICS...as run by SCARLETT i might add...


They are still being pushed into 'position' - these extreme 'negative energy pregnant men society bastards'...still being made to continue the program...and these stupid young 'fockers' like it...I have no idea why...

The real mafias of this world - do not.

Take heed.


They know your insane OZ and ALICE IN WONDERLAND world that you little PETER PAN/SATANIC ISLAMIC PRINCESSES live in...they know your codes and your programs.

Better to 'come quietly' eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment