SERAPHINE notes:
A crazy company production….ROZ supplied the ‘best moment of all’ by adlibbing to the ‘what do we do next? How does she ‘go mad’ like VAN GOGH?’…demand from MARK R….
ROZ said in a moment of inspiration and ‘know-how’…
“She is the BRIDE OF CHRIST…she dresses up in a WHITE WEDDING DRESS…”
I was already supporting that one ‘yes, just like DICKENS….GREAT EXPECTATIONS…’
….and then the NUNS get her and put her in a home…and that is the end of her ‘sad life’….good, great, end of plot.
Has anybody worked out yet, that the life of SERAPHINE on film, is not real?
Has anybody worked out yet, that this film was made just before MEMORY DUMP and that SERAPHINE as an artist - was not real?
ROCKEFELLER forgeries all over the place…they really had a heydey…AMADEUS was ‘in command’…changing every archive record you could imagine….this ‘unappreciated female artist’ but SO MANY RECORDS….ill cult invented and changed records….
….and suddenly SERAPHINE came to live…like a resurrected WAX DOLL…
She had not existed….before the film was made….
When the film was released…a lot of ‘art historians/art critics’ were ‘warmed up’ to it….in order to ‘say what they had to say’ about this ‘important contribution to ART’…ALL ON THE PAY PACKET OF THE ROCKEFELLERS….
“MR DEPARDIEU, eat your heart out” says ROZ….as a ROCKEFELLER phrase…meaning the ROCKEFELLERS will kill you for…..whatever you did against them…
So what am I saying here?
Simply that the ill wanted to introduce a ‘woman artist’ - ‘forgotten in the midst of time’…who did rather third-rate VAN GOGH pastiches…..which is what I had been called onto set to advise LAING to paint….yes LAING painted the lot….badly but there you go….
For example…the IMAGE that MR D’AJANI had sent me about ‘cutting the legs off the IN-SECT’….LAING painted it wholesale….without any ‘cutting the legs off the insect’…a testament perhaps to ill cult control of the world….here are the images within the film….MR D’AJANI had showed us how to cut those ‘legs’ off the YELLOW centre….
I have also to mention a further point….AMADEUS wanted LAING programmed in as TREE to all TEMPLAR SLAVES….an unfortunate choice, eh?
We were all shown the film after it was made…told that the final image was of LAING as the tree….and that we had to sit under it and then climb into its branches…
I THINK NOT.
Chop those trees down….TEMPLAR STYLE.
OTHER NOTES:
I was also reminded of a ‘metaphor’ that I had remembered from LANGLEY SENIORS…
An early art class….we were all taken out into the ‘meadow’ that separated LANGLEY JUNIORS from SENIORS…given PAPER and CHARCOAL to draw the ‘line of trees’ on the horizon…
SUE WHALLEY’s was the best…it looked like ‘just out of a book’… a fantastic, fairytale tree - unlike what she was viewing….but just like an ILLUSTRATION out of a book - a really good one….us ‘children’ all agreed…that one, was the best…
…however I was ‘bothered’ about it all…the main thoughts circling my young mind were this:
I use CHARCOAL to make a reproduction of a TREE.
I use a BURNT TREE to make an image of it.
I use a BURNT TREE upon a WHITE PIECE OF PAPER from a CUT DOWN TREE….and draw with CHARCOAL upon it…to represent a TREE…I am using materials… DEAD TREE materials - to make an image…
I then thought about how so many people went upon their own arseholes about the REPRODUCTION OF IMAGES in ill cult texts…they were so confused….but it was simple:
The ill take your DNA/eggs/sperm - and they try to create DEAD human beings…those without souls…the WALKING DEAD…
This is rather like ‘taking an image’ of a person…it is DEAD and 2D…no ‘life in it’….
…and that is what people FEAR at a very subconscious level….that is why when PHOTOGRAPHY first came about….it wasn’t classified in the ‘right way’…the SATANISTS called it SATANISM…they saw a simple dichotomy of 'dead image' versus 'living thing'...
…it wasn’t…it was simply ‘another language’ that the silly EUROPEANS hadn’t understood….
For example, you DRAW A PICTURE….you want to communicate something to the next person…maybe you cannot speak…maybe you do not have ‘language’…
For example, a MOTHER comes in, with a PHOTO/DRAWING of her child and she is in a distraught state…..she shows this picture to somebody else….
They respond by showing her a drawing of a TREEHOUSE….
The MOTHER gets it immediately…her young son can be found in the TREEHOUSE…
Do you see what I mean?
IMAGES and EMOTIONS can carry the lot…..LANGUAGE has its uses…in terms of logic and reason…but it isn’t necessary for communication….
OTHER NOTES|:
I do NOT really want to get onto what the TASCHMANNS called PIG-MEN-T as in PIGMENT and OIL PAINTS….what the SATANISTS use to mix their oils with….OIKS like myself basically….sick bastards….but it is there, it is there…
THE ROTHSCHILDS did the same with their WINE CROPS…VINEYARDS…human bone ash from their slaves…
THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY do the same and PRINCE WILLIAM told me that I would end up as ‘ FERTILISER’ upon a certain rosebed - upon the edges of BUCKINGHAM PALACE GROUNDS…see previous notes….
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment