Saturday 30 April 2011

MegWill said...
No.

I did. Too late.

There was.

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-110429-royal-wedding-crowd.photoblog900.jpg

April 30, 2011 8:12 PM


What does the above comment mean - from TRUE AMERICAN DOG?

I had a look at the photo and 'remembered it'.

The SMOKE behind the crowd...something had been released into the crowd...a passifier? Something like that...what did they all feel then...'euphoric'?

Yes you could say 'just smoke from a gun salute' or something like that...I have no idea, I wasn't there...but that much SMOKE wouldn't come from a gun salute and it wouldn't have been directed over the heads of the crowd, if it had...



...and then we have this comment:

Moochoochachi said...
That is a photo of the celebrations from when Gamzu married Sarah.

April 30, 2011 10:02 PM


...so what are you saying? PRINCE ANDREW and SARAH FERGUSON...I cannot even remember that one...so what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment