Friday 29 April 2011

I am now trawling MR ICKE's new headlines this morning:

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines

Okay - the MI5 network was telling me 'they're all actors' and TODDY was saying 'watch the video'...and as I watched, I laughed and said 'OBAMA is describing his old job as head of the CIA'...and then a little bird told me 'OBAMA is taking back his old job as head of the CIA'...so they are going to take him out of 'sleeper mode'? I suppose that if anybody really knows about this 'whole mess' from the TEMPLAR CASTLE horror onwards, it would be him but is he the man to sort it out?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13233095

28 April 2011 Last updated at 23:25 Share this pageEmail Print Share this page

Petraeus to lead CIA, Panetta to head Pentagon
Mr Obama: "These are the leaders that I've chosen to help guide us through the difficult days ahead"
US President Barack Obama has nominated Gen David Petraeus, the US head of international forces in Afghanistan, as the new CIA director and has named the agency's chief as head of the Pentagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment