Friday 29 April 2011

An odd one today...walking down to SAINSBURYS...i saw a 'TIM from ACORN VILLAGE LTD support worker' lookalike...and as far as I was concerned - this man was TOMLINSON after having had his back broken and reconstructive surgery - to the face, scalp/hair etc...and then in SAINSBURYS I saw a MARK R lookalike - 'as he would really look like now' i.e. balding with very short grey/white hair...and this guy did that lizard thing to me...stuck his tongue out and waggled it...as RIMINGTON had told her 'lizards' to do...but I have only see WOMEN ILL CULT ABORTIONISTS do it so far...and so a man doing it was a real oddity...

...and more alarmingly - the networks are telling me that it is an African thing to do if you find a woman attractive (and I can remember seeing an Afro-Caribbean man doing it to me, outside MORRISONS and I didn't take offence because I 'knew' that none was intended)...so anyway,how 'real' is 'sticking your tongue out and waggling it from side to side as a 'cultural signal' in terms of a 'mating call'?

Introduced after MEMORY DUMP?...or maybe the 'lizards' cashed in on this 'signal' to say 'hey, you're being racist...it means we fancy you...not that we want to eat your babies - how stupid/racist are you?

So yes, today was another tier of the ill cult 'down'...what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment