Tuesday, 26 April 2011

The film SERAPHINE…yes the CRAZY COMPANY made it…yes it won awards, nominations etc etc…and I can remember meeting that most famous of French stars…GERARD DEPARDIEU…at one of those awards evenings…when ‘yet another’ CRAZY COMPANY production had walked off with so many French film awards…despite the fact that none of us were French…but the ‘stand-ins’ who had ‘earned it’ I.e. got their names upon the credits of the movie…(apart from the acting crew that is)…were mainly French I suppose…to afford ‘credibility’ for the movie and to scoop FRENCH film awards…

I had a conversation with him in my French child alter…by now this alter had been allowed to ‘grow up’ quite a bit and so I didn’t sound like a’ retarded child’ …and I ‘blew the lot to him’ because I was sympathetic…he had starred or produced/directed a REAL FRENCH MOVIE that hadn’t got the awards that it had deserved and he didn’t know why these ‘CRAZY COMPANY’ productions were getting so much acclaim…they weren’t really FRENCH and he had sensed it…’something wrong there’, that sort of thing…he smelt a BIG RAT but he wasn’t sure what and so I told him…he expressed surprise but also ‘I knew it all along sort of thing’ - a sense of relief, the pressure and ‘mystery‘ of the whole thing, were OFF…

…he then expressed surprise when I told him that I wasn’t French…and that appeared to be ‘real surprise’…why would a non-French person bother?

Mimicry - piss-taking - pastiches - that was the CIA LAB for you…we had been trained since childhood and in various child alters…to be able to imitate styles in ‘whatever the ill wanted you to imitate’…

So for example - the RAY BRADBURY style was very easy to imitate…given that you had a good imagination and of course on CIA drugs - you didn’t even need that…when your brain is working on ‘full power’ rather than ‘just a flicker‘ as is normally the case with human beings….you can ‘do’ anything (and that was the ill cult’s downfall in the end)…

Naturally we all had our own styles and wrote our own novels…to be published by an ill cult author who had ‘earned it’ and we didn’t see a penny of it…we were SLAVE writers…SLAVES who STEPPED UP TO THE METAL PLATE TO BE ELECTROCUTED….after every completed GREEN TOWER project…to take away our memories…and then we would be put onto another PROJECT…to make yet more money, for the ill cult…and given meagre rations in return…depending upon how subservient and obedient we had been, to the ill cult…

I saw a man and woman, in a very expensive sportscar the other day…a sort of ‘armoured one’….the type to survive a crash easily - unlike most makes of that type of design…a really large car…and I recognised the man as a GERARD DEPARDIEU lookalike…and remembered, his input…or rather me spilling the beans to him, outside of the auditorium…what he did with that information, I have no idea…but one can perhaps, guess…

OTHER NOTES:

I have now worked out what happened, in my childhood - regarding that PARIS SCHOOL…or what I think happened:

….when I was 8 years old…yes I was 8 - but as far as I know - I had been switched into a 4 year old alter…whilst attending that PARIS SCHOOL…so I remembered it as being a 4 year old’s experience…but in fact I was double the age…

Apparently the JESUIT maxim is ‘give us a child before 4 years old’…etc etc…and the JESUITS can do anything with that child….mold the child into anything that they like….as if on a POTTER’S WHEEL….that is why I would have been ‘put back’ to that early age…despite being 8 years old…at that young age ‘in your head’….you can learn so quickly….

Upon that note - LAING was 7 years older than myself…I was a toddler in INDIA 1967….along with GILL and the rest of the other ‘babies’ on the lawn, in front of the BEATLES and other notaries….who had been assembled to ask the MIDWICH CUCKOOS questions….LAING talked most of the time…she was much bigger and taller than the rest of us…an 8 year old girl…AMADEUS was enchanted…but she was a fake in our midst…and an obvious one…the rest of us had only just ‘mastered the art of walking’…and yet we could remote-view and talk - given the vocabulary…see previous notes upon TODDY building up my vocabulary on ‘geology and plant life’ in simple terms - in order to explain what I had seen in SCARLETT’s COSMOS - the ‘OTHER PLANETS’…

You see…I have never had children - and therefore do not know 'at what point in a child's development they 'naturally develop' different abilities and skills...look at my own life - i was a CIA EXPERIMENT and so was my younger sister HELEN - see previous notes - and so I do not know ‘at what age’ we were all sent to INDIA with the BEATLES….as ‘little gurus’ - all I can say is that the CIA LAB looked into the whole thing, many decades later on (yes ROZ was obviously there too) - and we saw 'children that had only just learnt to walk' and then LAING who was 'petite' as ever but at least an 8 years old child, at least 3 times the height of the rest of us - a thin, wiry child who talked and talked, ten to the dozen, whilst laughing and giggling the whole time - talking ill cult 'pornography' to the assembled crowd….


I was born in ‘63 and so in ‘67 I would have been 4 years old…a year younger than JAMES who appeared to be another ‘midwich cuckoo’ in his way….

His first words to me, upon meeting ED and SUSAN - were “I AM 5“ confidently and smiling.…and his parents laughed about it ‘he tells everybody that one - it is a big thing for him’….

So at 5 - JAMES had a grip on things…after the JESUIT 4 - presumably….”I am 5 and I know what’s what”

My mother was concerned that he was ‘autistic’ like ‘most of the family’…in terms of the fact that he made ‘strange noises’ now and then…he began to make one at the café…he was sounding a guttural NOISE as if he were hoicking up spittle from his throat…a bit like the SPANISH sound that incorporates K and TH …and also like the JOOISH sound alphabetically - the lesser ‘K’ in HEBREW…the sound is similar in fashion but different…because it doesn’t have the FRENCH ‘rolled’ ‘R’ in tandem with it….

Anyway, both his mother and my mother (‘grandma’ as she now is)…got very cold and stern…the only time that they were, with him…and told him to STOP IT IMMEDIATELY….he didn’t…he kept doing it for a while…they kept on telling him not to…my mother explained that he ‘makes really strange noises afterwards if you let him (continue)’….and so eventually JAMES was ‘beaten down’….but he had proved his point, in a way…

…my mind was thrown back to that BRITISH MILITARY BASE….the makeshift deprogramming centre with the TEMPLARS strapped to beds…CAROLINE around…the SAS monitoring everything….and the SAS guide telling me that DAV ID MILIBAND was the strangest of all….as his child alter began to grow up (see previous notes - the ‘quick way to get them all out of mind control‘ etc)….

I then remote-viewed it all…MILIBAND had been making the sounds that young JAMES is now making….and the question is WHY?

JAMES has obviously been through the same ‘strange programming’ that DAVID MILIBAND had been through….and MILIBAND was to replace TOMLINSON as the ‘righthand man of PRINCE PHILIP’….his role was ‘control of the projector cine club at GREEN TOWER’ amongst many other things…such as ‘writing the UBER frequency program for the entire world’…

DAVID MILIBAND became ‘more than friendly’ with the ROTHSCHILD family…and he attained a seat upon the ROYAL ROUND TABLE…to watch 13TH ONE victims electrocuted to death upon the SIEGE PERILOUS….in front of the rebel group - he broke down and told us about….it was all terrible….he could hardly bear it but what could you do?

Now draw back your cameras and what do you see?

TEMPLAR CASTLE BIG BROTHER - Japanese style.

NASTY NICK?

HELEN BROWNE’S SLAVE or DAVID MILIBAND?

Yet the WATCHERS were not to be stopped…we all went ‘our own ways’ to defeat the ill cult….because the ill divided and separated us immediately….devising future events to make us ‘fight each other’….

….that didn’t really happen as far as I am aware…because too many people had been told about what had really happened, back in the UK….and were ‘working on it’…

No comments:

Post a Comment