Friday 29 April 2011



Anyway, I then remembered 'seeing' how MARK R had told MCDONALD that he wouldn't program in what he was 'really programming in' for myself under GOOGLE IMAGES SEARCH for my name: EMILY GYDE

He had 'got the idea' by that point...that I knew what GREEN TOWER were up to, with GOOGLE SEARCHES for people's names...

It worked like this...GREEN TOWER residents/workers and there were many of them...were given a NAME and then they all supplied at least one IMAGE as an associative thought in relation to what that PERSON conjured up for them...

...and that is why I have been trawling those GOOGLE IMAGE sites...for all sorts of names, in order to work out other people's programming as well as my own...

GILL was relatively easy because he told me that his parents hadn't given him a 'middle name'...

Anyway, MARK R had decided to use my full name which is: EMILY MARY BOHUN GYDE with the correct spelling of BOHUN (not BOHON as COLLIE's lot had put on my passport)...

So the above are the current LAST TWO IMAGES upon a search for my full name...and yes, another POLISH site comes up...

...and that gave me the prompt to look back at AMADEUS' 'best friendship' with the POLISH POPE before RATZINGER...

Apparently that appeared to be KEY to a lot of things...and why HENRY MAKOW's site devoted quite a bit of time to CORRUPTION IN THE VATICAN - from the time that this POLISH POPE took office...

AMADEUS' line (at some point in time but I cannot remember when) was that he and this POPE were trying to tackle the ill cult...

No comments:

Post a Comment