Thursday 28 April 2011

Only two on EMB this morning in SPAM:

http://infokredytowe.info/aktywny-wypoczynek-nad-morzem.html http://serwisbankowy.info/najwieksze-zabytki-wybrzeza/ http://nowoscifinansowe.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/jak-wybrac-nocleg/ http://kredytstudenckicoijak.wordpress.com/2011/04/22/mielno/
By Anonymous on ELIZA MANNINGHAM-BULLER on 27/04/11


hi, if you find and need information about penis enlargement or male enhancement products that are guarantee to work you can find here! are product is the best like vimax and vigrx plus is the popular and effective products to enhance your health.
By Anonymous on Olanzapine on 26/04/11


in relation to the first comment...I wonder if this is something to do with BANK SLASK - the main one in KATOWICE that got sold off...SONIA and IRISH MARK even got shares in it but i didn't..even foreigners were allowed to do so which seemed 'very wrong' at the time...the state machinery was being dismantled and privatised...and it seemed wrong that foreign investors should be allowed to buy shares - because the country was so poor at the time...

Anyway, I have no idea who owns BANK SLASK now but most probably the ill...most POLES had only bought shares to sell them off almost immediately because they were then offered so much money by those who wanted to RUN the bank, themselves...

...anyway, I used to have an ordinary account there...in which to put my Polish zloties, earned as an EFL TEACHER...and once I came near to leaving POLAND forever...moving to the CR...I almost emptied that bank account but not quite...figuring that was all i had to do...I didn't know how to close the account and nobody was around at the time to help me to do so...

I then got a few letters to 14 ST BERNARDS ROAD...this was years down the road...I cannot remember how many but one letter...probably sent at least 5 years later...claimed that I now owed the bank money because all foreigners had to PAY for their accounts - a change in legislation...and I had no idea what to do...so I just ignored it...and got no more letters...

No comments:

Post a Comment