Thursday 28 April 2011











Here are the latest messages to my ORANGE MOBILE...

Let me do a brief recap...RIMINGTON had 'seen' what would happen and told me that when I phoned up ORANGE to ask what 'R' meant...to be rude to the customer service person who then 'WOULDN'T REMEMBER' and would not help me. So I was naturally polite, as I normally am...and he found out what it meant, upon a SAMSUNG C-300. 'roaming service' and a 'good thing' he said laughing...

Anyway, I have got a bit suspicious around my mobile since yesterday or perhaps that isn't the right word...I have realised that there was one heck of a lot of programming around MOBILE PHONES...and realised that if I saved a text 'in phone' that this helped me enormously...

For example, yesterday I saved another text which said 'Remember everything' and then the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD's team in 1995 came up...the memories of that DTO party and what had really been going on...plus the GREEK ORTHODOX NUNNERY in Jerusalem...

So this morning I decided to save a new text 'Heal everyone'

No comments:

Post a Comment