Saturday 30 April 2011


I then realised why I found that wedding so offensive...and no I don't mean 'offensive' in terms of bullying anybody, see previous notes...

When I look at the ROYALS I see a SLAVE-DRIVING family...those who created the MKULTRA PROGRAM and run human slaves, out of most of the country to a greater or lesser extent...

BI keeps on telling me that most people are 'sheep' and that you cannot get rid of the MONARCHY because 'they wouldn't understand' but I see that sort of 'reaction' as highly suspicious...so a million people went out on the streets and watched it but I would bet that a lot of people might have 'watched bits' at home (as you would if you had a TV) but that doesn't mean that you liked or agreed with any of it...what is the current population of the UK...about 62 million...so we are talking about less than 2% of the population...which wouldn't get you voted into government...I doubt that it was a million on the streets anyway...think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment