Thursday 28 April 2011

i can only hope that he is still alive now...I did manage to get the chip out of his neck as far as I can remember...which would have given him a fighting chance...

The worst chip in GILL's body was in precisely the same place...in the middle of the back of the neck...

I can only hope that what happened in that lowlands castle with the SAS was averted...that it didn't happen...you see I have no way of verifying anything at all...because the future was changed so often, during those years...'a war in the heavens'...

Secondly, I can remember that we even tried to heal AMADEUS...because as it turned out - somebody had 'lasered' his pineal gland and it was 'blackened' rather like JADE's...and it was possible...we managed to ignite a spark as it were...this was about cellular regeneration...but it is easier to explain it was an ember that we managed to get going again in order to create 'golden energy'....soul power...

...and I know that this sounds like a rather bad metaphor but look at how you can 'light a cigarette off somebody else's cigarette'...we began to set up a program whereupon you could 'light somebody else's pituitary gland' upon the networks...and so we called it 'lighting cigarettes'...

So who knows who survived all of this and who didn't...i will not let myself think 'the worst' at all...even though I have been surrounded by stand-ins and not the real people, from almost the time that this 13TH ONE ill cult game began...

For example, the other day...I saw that GILL stand-in...JADE had been supposed to comment upon his shopping and then go back to his house, get him under her control and then take him down to the ROYAL WEDDING - as another of the 'waiting staff'...and that one is now really making me laugh...would she have dressed him up TAXI-DRIVER style again?

No comments:

Post a Comment