Thursday 28 April 2011

Yes, a lot came back regarding ‘what really happened’ that night in PRAGUE 1995 - at the BC DTO exhibition party - held in honour of the new AMBASSADOR to PRAGUE…where DALDRY, MALCOLM and myself had riotous fun, in the middle of the room and made rather a spectacle of ourselves…and I am now beginning to understand what was really going on…

Let me set the scene:

You had a large WHITE VAN parked down NARODNI UL. - near to the BC building…in it were the 3 MONKEYS…with the ‘usual’ as in radio/surveillance equipment etc etc…but ill cult high-tech stuff…a mobile broom cupboard…

You had the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD with TOBY MACKLIN and RACHEL DAVIS with similar but even more hi-tech equipment up at PRAGUE CASTLE…and the ‘fight’ was on…

…both sides channelling through DALDRY and myself, respectively…

The PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD’s team were channelling through me…and the 3 MONKEYS were channelling through DALDRY…

The basic idea had been to humiliate me into the ground in a really sick ‘HOLLYWOOD CCTV’ ill cult rite but the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD’s team weren’t having any of it…I thank you all for that one - from the bottom of my heart…they turned the tables on the ill, in ways that those evil pigs had never had happen to them, before…beaten soundly…and how…

During the course of events…

MARK R eventually got bored/angry that they were ’losing’ so smartly - he hadn’t worked out what was going on because he didn’t know about the CASTLE ’outfit’… and so he told HULBRUSCH and GILL that he was off to get something to eat…and he handed over to GILL…for about an hour or so…

…and it was at that point that I immediately began to try and seduce DALDRY…as I knew that I could with GILL who was channelling through him…and it worked, dear reader…it worked…we had a whale of a time…getting as much out as to the public and our ‘captive audience’ around us…as we possibly could…about programming commands not to mention remote-viewing the future…the REAL FUTURE…but in very coded language.

MALCOLM was working for BI - who were recording everything…he even handed me his watch with a listening device in it, at one point…because he had to leave DALDRY and myself to go and talk to somebody else who was signalling him, for a short while…not that DALDRY saw me slip it into my pocket…which was crucial in relation to what happened next - see previous notes…

Anyway, I won’t regurgitate what I have already covered in previous posts…suffice to say that it was a spectacular success…a hands down win for the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD…

One thing that I haven’t mentioned so far is this…that the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD had the overview of the whole horror (apart from knowing about the JAPANESE desk and PENTAGON ‘memory dump’ switch)…and once MARK R had come back to the WHITE VAN…the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD was relentless ‘oooh look its the QUEEN if you know what I mean - HISSING SID etc etc‘…MARK R couldn‘t handle it at all and so radioed AMADEUS who then began to channel through DALDRY…

…the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD then began to call AMADEUS the ‘poisonous SNARK’ and yes, that is what I then called DALDRY at that point in time, within our general conversation ‘ooh look its BIG BOY….the POISONOUS SNARK‘ etc etc…and added that it was most important to get the ‘poisonous snark onto our side’….meaning that ’AMADEUS’ ROCKEFELLER had to join up with the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD if anybody was going to get to the bottom of this…and so let us say a tentative form of ‘negotiation’ had begun, at that point in time…ribald pisstaking ensued…

No comments:

Post a Comment