Saturday 30 April 2011

...and yes MR PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD...i remember what happened with you...having told me that you were basically 'gay' when i first met you....you went wholesale into recovery....a bit like AMADEUS who found it all a big 'challenge' and went off to free the souls under CHARTRES....how far both of you managed to cling on to your recovery is again a 'moot point' but you tried and that is very important...

PENTAGON 'memory dump' was something that nobody had foreseen....'set the clocks back to zero' in an attempt to regain control of the world...to make it DETERMINIST again...

Did they succeed? Did they fail?

Obviously it is too early too tell but a lot of people have 'woken up'...the whole BUILDING BRIDGES project worked for quite a number of people.

those like MR ICKE didn't appear to be affected by it, at all. He must have regained 'control of his own mind' beforehand and 'memory dump' simply didn't work.

I remember remote-viewing a large amount of top military figures...who went through it....and seeing what happened...they woke up one morning....disorientated...as in 'where am I'....'who am I'....the natural call to the toilet and then to the kitchen....in a daze...after a cup of coffee, something to eat...check the mail...immediately ID was available - name and address....the bureau...and that person would have understood it all as 'I had a late night...not too good that morning...but once I got to my bureau - I was all right'...they had regained their ID but nothing more...MEMORY DUMP of everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment