Friday 29 April 2011

Anyway, for the past couple of days...there has been a WHITE VAN parked outside BELLE COURT with the words 'DAMP - DRY ROT' and a few other things down its side...and I can remember AMADEUS telling JADE to gloat about that one...because after having been made homeless...the COUNCIL would have found me a DAMP BEDSIT to live in (again) whilst JADE had this modern flat...

...and RIMINGTON was then to tell me that I would be so desperate to watch the ROYAL WEDDING that I would hang around shops with TV, check out BARCLAYS to see if they are open because they tend to have the BBCNEWS channel on, upon their monitor etc etc...to see if I could watch it

"but you don't manage it"...

I am laughing...

Why was RIMINGTON so interested in me 'missing the lot'...I suppose it would be because the whole thing will be highly coded and I might pick up on stuff...not to mention MARK R's people staffing the event...although as far as I know, that was 'nipped in the bud' a long time ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment