Thursday 28 April 2011

...and in 2003, upon the SHANGHAI jiao tong campus...the CHINESE were to laugh to me, along the lines of:


....even though NIR and YOU...are the only two FOREIGNERS seen around campus in the main - particularly after the SARS scare had got a hold....you are instantly recognisable as 'foreign' or 'different'...and not just because you look like WESTERNERS....but because you also have an oddly shaped SKULL as seen from the behind...

the CHINESE were to tell me that we had really long, OVAL skulls - as seen from the behind...which was highly irregular, in terms of the usual WESTERNERS who came to CHINA....they had roundish heads or squarish/rectangularish (a horizontal rectangle) back-of-the-head shots etc...

the CHINESE could pick out NIR and myself - almost anywhere...even back in the WEST...because that 'long oval shape' to the back of head (NIR had short hair but i often tied my hair back to show the shape of my skull at the back)...wasn't a 'norm' in WESTERN peoples (it wasn't in CHINA either) and so an immediately 'identifier'...

The CHINESE were interested in this phenomenon, I could see that...but I had no idea why...so much so that I was asked upon 'this side of the mirror' - rather than 'under mind control' by MCDONALD with CHINESE INTELLIGENCE as an audience...so they wanted to see if I could come up with any explanations...but I couldn't...yes, some people did have a 'long skull' as seen from behind....but I had no idea why and I didn't think that it was to do with any 'brain or skull impairment' - it was just 'different' - that's all....

Yes I know that the ill did try 'clamping' chidren's skulls...to create what they called PEANUT HEADS aka PRINCE ANDREW and WOODY HARRELSON (both had their skulls clamped and whatever HARRELSON says - he is 'one of the worst of the ill cult - programmed to be that way - do not work with him in film unless you are aware of that fact - and neighbours - my advise to you is use 'avoidance strategies'. I can remember MARK R telling him to lie to me about everything...but it was hidden until now)....also that terrible bloke IAN somebody...whom I have already written about....how could I forget IAN HEROD...let us hope to G-d that this man is not still 'on the loose'...

Their SKULLS are not a 'natural shape' - far too small, proportionally for their natural bodies (which is sometimes the case in 'normal human beings' but not in their genetic case - as homed in on by the ill to create a 'new type of look')...their brains were unable to develop because the skull was unable to develop, in early childhood...the results of which...the ill experimented upon, further...

No comments:

Post a Comment