Thursday 28 April 2011

i know this sounds very silly indeed...because i have no idea about TEMPLAR CASTLE' mobile phone' programming...which was extensive but luckily I got out of it by saying 'never owned one - no interest' etc etc...

DALDY used to have 4 or 5 in his HAVERSACK...in the 1980s....I can remember calling him MS HAVERSACK....aka MISS HAVERSHAM in PRAGUE 1995..

Yes, as I was to somewhat snidely call him....MISS HAVERSHAM....HAVE-A-SHAM with her haversack...because in the late 1980s...and i saw him quite a bit, around with RIMINGTON - when they contacted me to try to blackmail me into doing things....pretending that they were BRITISH INTELLIGENCE...which in fact, 'they were' which makes things even more complicated....and of course, for NO MONEY...RIMINGTON was to become the DIRECTOR-GENERAL OF MI5 by the end of the 1980S...and i was finishing my course at DARTINGTON when they attacked me, the most vehmently...and tried to move me off to LONDON in order to be DALDRY'S underpaid assistant at £10,000 per annum at the ROYAL COURT...

An offer that I naturally refused and stuck my heels in (although millions of wannabe actors/actresses with WEALTHY PARENTS who would 'pay' - wouldn't have done)...it was simply because I had totted up how much you had to earn in LONDON in order to pay for the cheapest bedsit and 'live'....£10,000 didn't do it...the 'living on the breadline' wage was £15,000 for LONDON...I asked them for that...RIMINGTON and DALDRY, present in my TOTNES flat 1989 - refused to entertain more than the £10,000 mark...so that was that...I was 'going nowhere'...and got furious with them...see previous notes...

OTHER NOTES:

Why did DALDRY keep so many MOBILE PHONES in his bag?


I can remember one going off in my TOTNES flat and it was so funny...he had to rummage in that haversack to find out if firstly he wanted to answer it and if he did - to answer it....


....simply because he liked to keep 'everybody sweet' so there was one mobile for 'all aspiring actors/actresses' that he had given that particular number out to, which he NEVER answered - no matter how many times they called...apparently some people called up to a 100 times or more, until giving up...and then there was...well, you can guess- can't you? His careful divisions between his social networks....he even had a phone dedicated to his MOTHER...I can remember him picking one phone out of his bag which RIMINGTON wasn't sure about and saying 'that's my mother'...

No comments:

Post a Comment