here are the images of LAING's paintings....whilst on CIA DRUGS and with her mind 'expanded' to its greatest 'whatever'....not exactly VAN GOGH is it?
The most important point here is that MARK R had made a copy of what I had seen....in relation to MR D'AJANI's vision of CUTTING THE LEGS OFF THE INSECT....that is precisely what I had seen but without colour...MR D'AJANI had then proceeded to cut the 'feelers' off the circle - see the ill cult 'suns' above - to cut them off.....until nobody in that JAIL COMPOUND YARD would harm him....he had rendered them all 'individuals'....normal, ordinary people who would not MOB another on a NETWORK command...
...and then MR D'AJANI got FURIOUS with the rest of us 'is that what you WANTED TO LEARN? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW?'
It was...although in all honesty, we had no idea of what was going to happen...it was my father's suggestion that we put MR D'AJANI into that IRANIAN GAOL...after he had been in it for some time himself and then written his 'what I learnt during my time in prison' tract - for ROZ to examine...
No comments:
Post a Comment