Friday 29 April 2011


April 29, 2011
Flute Dog Performs Week Long Parade

http://www.trueamericandog.com/

MCDONALD appears to have been on a frequency desk 'doing something' and around the death of PROUDY...which is now really confusing me...TOMLINSON or myself...he appears to believe that PROUDY was TOMLINSON as far as I can see...maybe it is because TOMLINSON and I had decided to be 'one body and mind' at one point - with me telling him 'you have to be the body'...and maybe that was the vehicle to 'break the wishbone' - I have no idea...I just remember concentrating hard to see it all in energy patterns from the highest dimension...then homing in and dealing with the digital computing to really screw the lot...trojans of every description as well as other programs...and that included a load of other locations - such as CERN, PENTAGON, VATICAN etc etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment