Tuesday 1 February 2011

Do you remember how you and BROWNE used to sit in CRUELTY CORNER's dirt heap in the common room - singing this, like WANTON ROBOTS?



May I also add that the reason 'what happened to BROWNE happened' was because so many of the young men at 6TH FORM COLLEGE had 'called in their debt' with RIMINGTON, TODDY and SCARLETT (as in the system of ill cult favours that they had 'earned')...they were disgusted and appalled by the behaviour of CRUELTY CORNER and decided to club together...and they ALL wanted BROWNE punished for trying to prostitute me out.

Yes STENSON had gone around all of these young men - trying to pimp me, under mind control - for BROWNE and himself, to make some money....and that is how hated HELEN BROWNE was, at Solihull 6th form college.

BROWNE changed her surname to HORNER for a couple of years of marriage...only to go off with JOHN SAWYER of MI6...in order to try and steal the HARRY POTTER money, yes she was still working on that little project...pretending to back me against ROWLING - whilst plotting to then steal the money off me, have me murdered and disappear 'into the blue' with SAWYER...I wonder if STENSON was promised a 'cut' too?

HELEN BROWNE had....'the IQ of a moron' replies MCDONALD.

No comments:

Post a Comment