Monday 28 February 2011

The last comment was 'proof' of the power that I had, whilst at the CIA LAB....in terms of writing programs that WORKED against all 'oncomers' in relation to US intelligence, the lot...for BI...and I have not been paid a penny for it...

I know this sounds strange but this is all part of the 13TH ONE ill cult game - and at certain points - I have been BLOCKED from being on the internet...and I had to prove that the 'programs' that I wrote in the past' would screw those used against me, in the future...

Take the last 10 minutes...I was blocked from posting the CAMERON comment...needlessly....and it was a message from myself to the rebel group...

I had to stop my internet connection - wipe out all temporary files etc etc....then get back onto the internet and post it...

I can remember MARK R circa 2003 saying 'I DON'T BELIEVE IT' - he was watching the future with a remote-viewer at a desk (the only way he could do it)....'you said that I would have half an hour...'

"We lied" retorted MARTINE.


TODDY then told me that the worst possible programs were put in...suicide programs to 'deal with MARTINE'...

yes, we dealt with them...she is a bit shaken but all right.


Put simply....

....'don't tell them' MARTINE says.....


HENRY had found a way to do the lot and to explain everything to MARTINE at lightning speed....the computer programs to do the ill in, wholesale....so that she could do it as much as he could....

Can you guess what had happened, TODDY?

MARTINE learnt the lot - 'at the deep end' SCARLETT'S POLICE are saying...and what it had taken HENRY 'painstakingly years to learn and to construct' - she 'got it' in a moment and utilised it...against the ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment