Monday 28 February 2011

in DARK BLUE: scult

During my bath...a bit more came back...of DAVID MILIBAND, EMB and LISA shouting at me...as rude and as bloodyminded as they possibly could be...MILIBAND had figured that the people in that TOKYO underground base had 'seaweed blood plasma' and didn't get it even after I had queried his theory in relation to 'so you are saying that they have MISO SOUP blood plasma?' - as in some sort of manga SWAMP THING...

MARTINE retorts - that's racist...yes, it is...extremely so...even a half-wit in a child alter would have 'joined the dots' which added up to MCDONALD and MARK R's warped sense of humour...but MILIBAND wasn't having any of it and BARKED at me that I was 'under orders'...of course I wasn't...I had signed no contract and I wasn't paid a thing...but I had to be patient with these idiots...even though I didn't get it, surely by now, they knew enough about mind control to have worked it out?...but no, they hadn't...MILIBAND was playing a version of DR WHO...LISA wanted to go down there and 'take readings' - so she was obviously doing a version of MRS SPOCK and her tricorder...EMB quite literally stated that she wanted a team which included DAVID ATTENBOROUGH to go down there...

...so no, I couldn't even laugh in their faces...because it would have only inflamed this 'angry crowd' of DR DOLITTLE, MRS SPOCK and DR WHO...

"ALAN, are you sure this isn't racist?...miso soup blood plasma..."

"OF COURSE IT ISN'T."

No comments:

Post a Comment