Monday 28 February 2011

in GREEN: treafi
in RED: beres


http://www.ask.com/pictures?q=RWL&search=&qsrc=0&o=101881&l=dis&prt=&chn=&geo=&ver=

...the above face appears upon a NORTON search for RWL and it isn't the same man...but it is a reminder of a man who looked very like him...waiting for me to cross the road from the PIER to the other side and standing in front of the doorway of TOM PEPPERS was a man who appeared to recognise me...he brightly and loudly said HELLO! so I simply smiled, whilst passing...trying to remember who he was...or rather who he was supposed to be....obviously a 'stand-in' for a mob boss from somewhere...but I cannot remember where...GILL used to wear that dark brown sheepskin type of coat...a lot of the London mob used to wear similar coats...my mother even had a couple...

No comments:

Post a Comment