Monday 28 February 2011




14 st bernards road appears to have changed a bit...the TRIANGLE on the frontdoor porch is the same I suppose but MUCH smaller - they have made it smaller - not an archway then (GILL's house also had a 'pineal gland room' in the middle of the first floor)...the colour of paintwork is pretty much the same though...and i know that MCDONALD 'screwed' the top bedroom triangle (my room) for some reason...

...stained glass in the groundfloor windows and reshaped windows to the right...it looks a lot more cared for than it did...but 'ecclesiastical' in tone...

...and I know that this 'STREETVIEW' was taken by MCDONALD and every now and then you can see people...from 'intelligence' walking up drives etc etc...

So tell me why did you make that porch triangle much smaller and why is the triangle upon my bedroom roof 'taking off'?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

No comments:

Post a Comment