Sunday 27 February 2011



http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2010/12/28/christian-tik-tok-spoof-fail/

This is really strange...I wanted to find LISA SIMPSON and TIKTOK TIME LAPSE because i know that it was 'all about TODDY' and something nasty...your old TICKER for example...TIK TOK was OZ programming...the chopper to chop off your head...tied in with BIG BEN and now the LONDON EYE....a massive clock face...watches...and your SELLBY DATE...EXPIRY DATE etc...

...anyway, I found the above instead and remembered the CRAZY COMPANY filming it...the young woman who is singing...has been programmed as a PERFORMER hence the ZEBRA TEE-SHIRT...her Mum is caught with her back to the stage, seated...under duress...probably really annoyed at being filmed by us...so what was it all about?

...I suppose it is about what MR D'AJANI's staff called 'failed HOLLYWOOD actors' who turn up in Jerusalem as born-again Christians, with the emphasis upon entertainment...now, I find that whole thing healthy myself...the PENTECOSTAL CHURCH has got something there...but on the other hand, when they have been programmed to do it...see previous notes upon ANGELIDES turning up there and doing his thing with a TORAH HORN...well, make your own mind up...I do not know the agenda behind TIKTOK...and that is my concern...not enough information...

No comments:

Post a Comment