Monday 28 February 2011

in DARK BLUE: eymbsel



read the blog to find out what kitty is thinking...yes there is always a point when you have really, really had enough...and my mother has come to that one, many, many times with my father...yet her adult alter stays with him...she figures that it is worth it, at this time of life....

...and I can remember that the above image was put together by MCDONALD and MARK R, to symbolise the way that i had begun to think about GILL in the end...the parting of the ways...I can't have children - even if I managed to keep a child safe...it would be too stressful - and look at what had happened at the BEACH-HOUSE...never again...yet he wanted his own...and that is when I emotionally cut off...I didn't want to know...

]http://mymakeupblog.blogspot.com/2010/06/belly-at-large-naughty-corner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment