Sunday 27 February 2011

...that corridor down the building - from SUSAN BASSNETT's centre...it had a 'coffee/tea' room at some point...a sort of broom cupboard i suppose (which GILL had shown me)...and I bet it doesn't exist anymore...but i told the detectives about it...yes, there was PURE SODA in the cupboard...and i suggested to the detectives that if they wanted a foot in the door i.e. to arrest them all - or to simply question them...to get the 'man with the keys to every room at WARWICK' to open it...and i know that this was called the DEN-KEY...the fox's den...F.O. DEN...confiscate whatever was in there...

I had originally been allowed in to get a plastic cup of water by GILL during that horrible lecture (which DABYDEEN had been supposed to take but hadn't turned up)...and I had this terrible tickle in my throat - so eventually I went out to find a drink of water....met GILL....who left me in that room for a short while and I had then tasted the 'sugar bag' with my finger because the crystals didn't look quite right and then thought 'oh no, that's not caustic soda is it?'...I realised that it wasn't as I hadn't burnt the tip of my tongue off but even so...

I might add that the DABYDEEN lookalike had known about that coffee/tea store...because one day I was sitting in the lobby, waiting for a tutorial...he walked out of his office...eyed me...walked down that corridor...then some time later, came back with a plastic cup of a hot drink...and i figured...where did he get that from? There hadn't been enough time for him to exit the building and get to the cafeteria and back...

No comments:

Post a Comment