Sunday 27 February 2011

So what really happened to the EVERLY BROTHERS?

note the CHICKEN LITTLE reference in this song BIRD-DOG...and how it is used by AXIS OF AWESOME too..."BIRD DOG you'd better find a CHICKEN LITTLE of your own"...a BIRD-DOG was TODDY..wasn't it...the programmer who is trying to run the 'chicken littles' but the EVERLY BROTHERS were onto them...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-4cmjTA1s



There are some very strange comments left:

As thirteen year old I nearly killed myself messing in the back of our old black & white TV in an attempt to get the thing working so I could watch the original program (which was December 1959). By some miracal, after receiving a severe electrical shock, both me and the TV were alive and working! I've have (posisbly due to the high voltage shock) been an absolute Everly fan ever since and if I had to choose one track, it would have to be "till I kissed you".

Many thanks for this memory !

MeFloody 6 months ago 29
Reply
ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock User@TheLadyChin...You are right no one can harmonize quite as well as siblings!
estelle715 1 year ago 10


So we are talking PO- SIS...as in microchipped...


@MeFloody First, I must apologize. Second, I'm very visual. Third- I cracked up laughing. I could see this fried little kid, hair smoking...too bad that wasn't on camera. Glad you survived!
ameliessong 5 months ago
Reply
ShareRemoveFlag for spamBlock UserUnblock Useri guess in a way they really kissed you, didn't they
captain5447 2 months ago

No comments:

Post a Comment