Sunday 27 February 2011

I wanted to get away from what I am viewing now...so I chose to 'go back'...to BLACKHEATH...my childhood...then I remembered this:

MARK R - taking GILL and myself into a lovely house near to the heath....it had beautiful stained glass features...well-kept wooden effects, in terms of floors, staircases etc...the sunlight streaming in through windows...a very green and lovely garden outback....

MARK R told me that we would 'win this' i.e. the 'PERFECT HOUSE' near to GREENWICH PARK - if we survived the ill cult game...of course he was lying...and we were simply filmed, making ourselves 'at home' in somebody else's house...as a married couple...for MARK R and his sick colleagues to gloat about later no doubt...this what MARK R and his sick colleagues had set up, and a reference to WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINIA WOOLF SET is included and finally a reference toMARTIN'S HEART being eaten by a ROTHSCHILD - which it wasn't, the guy - and this was a ROTHSCHILD - couldn't tell the difference between PIG'S HEART and HUMAN HEART - that is how sick and stupid these people were....and why TODDY and RIMINGTON were so easily fooled by the PRINCE OF MONACO by feeding them PIG instead of HUMAN in that 'by the coast residence' - they were quite happy, so long as they THOUGHT that they were eating human beings - even though they 'were not' says CAROLINE firmly - work it out etc etc...that is, if they hadn't figured that they were being supplied with HUMAN MEAT, they would have gone out and murdered people to 'eat'...that is how insane these CIA 'rejects' were...

Anyway, MARK R - after some 'filming event' in CENTRAL LONDON - gave me the keys back to this house....I duly turned up...I was supposed to be staying there but something was wrong...i was waking up from mind control big-time....so I went to the neighbours...I had seen some nasty face at the window as I had walked up to that 'des res house'....

So I turned and walked up to hers...rang the doorbell and complained....the house next door didn't have an UP FOR SALE NOTICE....the estate agents had sent me here....the woman (nasty little mouse) then told me that the FAMILY was on HOLIDAY and due back soon...and asked me my name...i gave my real one EMILY...and told her that I would go back and check with that BLACKHEATH'S ESTATE AGENT....she kept on asking questions, as she had been told to do....i was supposed to have been arrested for having a key to the house by SCARLETT'S POLICE....but I escaped that one...GREENIE's son had been behind the whole idea...he figured that was what I had wanted the most, with GILL...a roof over my head...happily married life in a lovely house, where I had grown up...and he was right.


Anyway, the ROTHSCHILD had been posing as ESTATE AGENT boss in that GREENWICH office...so he disappeared quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment