Monday 28 February 2011

...and even more bizarrely, I know that ROZ was circling...all of this...with her very strange text - fed to her by the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD about AKATOR...

Anyway, I then saw this underground community - an underground city built within the largest underground cave imaginable...under TOKYO...but it was so far down...miles and miles - a bit like 'journey to the centre of the Earth'...it was really rather like THE TIME MACHINE...and I saw it being destroyed...

Secondly, I 'realised'...and this is funny...that the joos were wrong...when they had told me that they were the WOMBLES...the entire series and characters had been modelled upon the JAPANESE...

ORINOCO...

HIROKO - OKORIH - ORI - OKO

Wombles Of Wimbledon Common Are We - WOWCAW-WACOW

WO-WC-AW

WACO-W

No comments:

Post a Comment