Monday 28 February 2011

...and of course, having been one of those 'fill in the blanks here- angels/demons/aliens' MYSELF...at my computer terminal - with 1000s of networks at my disposal - I wouldn't be inclined to believe in such nonsense, would I?

1000s of networks of microchipped human beings - all easily contacted from that CIA LAB...i could target anybody on Earth, almost...I could ask questions via microchip - but the victim would never consciously realise that this was being done to them - they would figure that they were questioning themselves, in their own minds...I could implant subliminal suggestions and orders...i could even make them pick up a gun and shoot themselves...that is the power of microchipping...

...so no, 'angels', 'demons' and 'aliens' never washed with me...because I had known the technology firsthand - from personal experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment