Sunday 27 February 2011

Loading...


Buy Plyo Boxes
Complete Range of Plyo Platforms For Explosive Power at Low Prices!
www.Centurion-Rugby.co.uk


Showjump training for all
UKCC L3 showjump specific coach Regular sessions or intensive stay
www.thundry.co.uk


Supercharge your vertical
Jump upto 46% higher in 38 workouts based on your pretested weakness
www.AthleticAdvantage-Online.com


Uk Tandem Skydiving
Only £195 up to 13,000 feet Are you brave enough? Book Now
www.iwantojump.co.uk


Why the big interest in jumping - from GOOGLE ADS?

“Supercharge your vertical
Jump upto 46% higher in 38 workouts based on your pretested weakness
www.AthleticAdvantage-Online.com

The above stands out…PRETESTED…this is an MI6 recruitment ad? What was SAWER on about? HORSE-JUMPING?

So now, you not only have to ‘dance around the room’ recite a silly rhyme learnt as a toddler…put simple wooden shapes into a box…now you have to JUMP OVER A POLE too?

I get it…this is all about FLIGHT PATHS…aeroplanes…the NORTH POLE…my father had told me that in order to get to the USA upon a civilian flight…the plane went OVER THE NORTH POLE…and the associations to the POLES as in ROCKEFELLERS…what does it mean?

I then thought about the flight to CHINA…such a long haul flight…and oddly enough, it took the same time to go to the West coast of the USA, change planes and fly on to BEIJING…it didn’t quite make sense to me…

I began to think about the shape of the EARTH…HOWARD RATCLIFFE was beginning to say that it was a much flatter shape than we think…a SPINNING ORB was plain wrong…it doesn’t spin…

I then thought about TODDY teaching us about COSINES in our maths class…at 15 years old…he had made three of us…FAIRBROTHER, WHALLEY and myself, spin plates at the front…and MELANIE GRIFFITH too…and for some reason…I managed to keep my plate balanced upon the end of my stick - at a TANGENT…after it had stopped spinning…which TODDY said was ‘okay’…the point was to balance it upon the POLE…it didn’t matter if it spun or not…what was he teaching us?




I can remember now…MI6 put these videos together…and this one is on a par with EVIL KITTIES…

No comments:

Post a Comment