Monday 28 February 2011

Anyway, I then had another dream and I was in my flat but some really creepy and aggressive young 'student' had moved in to share the flat that I was in (not this one - again within a ROTHSCHILD environment)...then invited all his friends around...and bizarrely enough I ended up 'top and tail' in one single bed with two of them...whilst the other single bed in the room had four of them 'top and tail'...and I just bellowed them all out...to get out...and they ran for it...some of them apologised...

...I then walked into a sort of castle complex of rooms...where there were lots of these young people around...doing 'mad' things...I suppose that they were all his 'servants'...it was all demonic again and horrible...I then heard a couple of them talking about somebody like GILL but no names were mentioned...how he was now in NY and had had a couple of children by some woman...but as a joo this was very much frowned upon...and then GILL suddenly appeared, standing outside of a really strange WC...a bit like a throne...bellowing 'why is the toilet seat up?'...the toilet was flooding...he then pulled out two WHITE DRAWERS underneath it and blood gushed out...it was horrible...I then woke up...

No comments:

Post a Comment