Sunday 27 February 2011

The PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD...I can remember now...'HARRY' the Sephardic guy...brother of JENNY HARRISON had driven BROWNE and myself to a KNEBWORTH festival, one weekend....but HARRY was more interested in something else...we had left the car in a field...it was pitch black but lit up by a fairground...lots of teenagers/young people milling around...fireworks...you name it...and HARRY asked me, in a child alter 'where is he'...and in my mind's eye I could see 'him' - that ROTHSCHILD...walking through the throngs, somewhere in the middle of the fairground...coming towards us...so we left fast....

Anyway, i then remembered the two PRINCES calling this man:

BENKY

KNEB-WORTH

BEN-'K'

The BEN KEY?

...and so that was then I decided to think about KENKO again...MARK R had loved the ad, probably because the actress playing the 'smooth boss' who frightens her employees...reminded him of GILL's behaviour...

...so I began to do an A-Z of BENKY, DENKY...KENKY etc...and of course the DEN-KEY came up...ZEN KEY...TEN KEY etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment