Monday 28 February 2011

My mother rang this morning…to see about a walk upon the beach but it is freezing cold, and overcast with rain-clouds on the horizon so perhaps not…she had been to ALTON WATER at the weekend, with MRS FISHWICK (near Shotley)…which sounded like good fun…burrowing through bushes to get there, apparently…as you used to do as kids…

Did we all go there at some point? I cannot remember but I have images of the place and bushes…so yes, probably…

I promised her the ‘SAS’ glass pen…she wants another one…so when we have a sunny day, I will show her the glass gift shop…etc etc…

I also figured that the rest of the family and grandchildren might like to see CLACTON in the summer…I should check out the dates of the summer CLACTON AIRSHOW because that is really the main event of the year…and really funny…planes, past, present and futuristic - fly over the beach and sea to come in again over the town…and it is really weird to be walking down a side street to suddenly hear the low, loud throb/drum of the engines and then to see a couple of WWII BLACK BOMBERS flying low above your head…it brings it all back…or rather it makes you feel ‘how it must have been like’ in WWII etc etc…

I can remember PRINCE WILLIAM getting pernickety about it circa 2003...the ROYALS were doing this ‘for the people’ and for free…well, you couldn’t charge everybody in CLACTON on the streets, for a ticket, could you? Although they do charge to enter the airstrip and to see the planes upon the ground…the CRAZY COMPANY went along - AMADEUS treated me to a sickly bag of sweets and seriously - they were charging £30 for the lot (those icecream colours ‘hard sugar and not much else’ sweets - that the MASONS were to remind me of whilst at breakfast, talking about the very same price for a bag of those sweets, in that enclosure - during the AIRSHOW whilst I was staying at the B&B in Edith Road)…anyway WILLIAM was of the opinion that people were not ‘grateful enough’ for this free entertainment, funded by the ROYALS…pathetic.

Anyway, I am sure that the grandchildren would love that show…whole families stake out the beach around the pier and towards JAYWICK, with their wind-breakers and picnics etc…

It’s a very special event…and particularly for those programmed as REMOTE-VIEWERS…the child-like wonder of watching the skies and seeing ‘those magnificent men (and women) in their flying machines’…THE HISTORY OF mechanical FLIGHT…the human desire to make like a bird…

OTHER NOTES:

I cycled to the pier today…and looking back at the restaurant across the road from TOM PEPPERS…the MOON and STARFISH…I cannot remember now…anyway, I noted that somebody had tied a pair of PLASTIC TITS to the railings…and one TIT had been exploded….it was just a ‘hole’..

Now you might think that this was severely misogynistic but I took it to be a Masonic/’intelligence’ sign…and that it meant that OBAMA and his network had been ‘dealt with’…they couldn’t hack my laptop the other day and they couldn’t hack BI’s computer network and bring them back under control either…”quite a bit more important” the networks are laughing…yes, and the fact that I wrote the program to do so is MOST IMPORTANT OF THE LOT…when am I going to be repaid?

BI in their posh houses…living off their BONUSES for WORK THAT I DID…yes, that makes me a little bit angry…so you’d better get your acts together fast…or else, you know what happens…I saw the future and you didn’t…

I am now middle-aged without a roof over my head to call my own…thought of by the local community as that ‘woman who was on PETER BRUFF for a while’ if anybody knows anything about me at all…I have no family and no friends…just people that I see around the area, now and then…to acknowledge and pass the time of day with…

So who was the other TIT?

MR PUTIN…on verra…we shall see…but not ‘through a glass darkly’…I have had enough of TEST-TUBER vision, to last me for the rest of my life…

So BI and the GOVERNMENT need to know that their ‘sunny existences’ will not last long…and the longer I am abused by them and not repaid the money owed…the worse it will be for those ‘taking that sort of decision’…and their families etc etc.

Yes I know that one of the people upstairs was hideously abused by BI too…and on their payroll…about £10,000 a year after tax and for a top computer programmer job…in a ‘sweatshop’ of a long room, with many others at computer terminals…whilst the ‘top brass’ enjoyed privileges ‘unheard of’ by the rest of them…who were worked into the ground as military mind control slaves…

Yes, that was the BALFOUR BEATTY way of doing things…but one would hope that things have changed by now? If they haven’t…look out…that is all I can say.

So anybody want to go for that ‘PRETEST’ to be abused into the ground by MI6?

…I got lucky circa 1980 (after the BI mind control programming horror course at POWERGEN) when I refused to reply to that PRIVATE EYE ad ‘waiting for GODOT’ - as shown to me by my father…HEATHER KEMPSON got unlucky and applied…and got a job at MI5...just watch your step, that is all I can say…don’t go for ‘dodgy ads’ - that is all I can say - with strange wording to them…

OTHER NOTES:

As I have said before…you just have to deal with ROBOTS nowadays….as dangerous as they ever were….but they do not have the back-up, support and military might - of the NWO paramilitary anymore…nor the remote-viewing capabilities of the SEPHARDIM…so they are now just a bunch of really evil robots…and not that many of them…

…although as GILL appears to be saying…CHRISTIAN military ill cult programming in the USA is a terrifying thing and shouldn’t be overlooked…RAPTURE bombers etc.

That SCARLETT/DISNEY car carousel, recently constructed upon CLACTON promenade…the networks were telling me ‘we won’t let our children go on it’…yet the other day, some poor little blonde girl, had been put into a sort of PENELOPE PITSTOP car and had enjoyed herself as the ONLY CHILD upon that hideous roundabout…the guy running it was in MILITARY GREEN…very young looking…with a PRINCE PHILIP grey TWEED CAP on his head…just like TOMASZ…see previous notes in relation to that little bastard, part of the TASCHMANN set-up in the Czech Republic….just another really evil little robot, trying to make money out of poor, defenceless children…and their ‘nobody at home’ parents…

If you put your children onto the 'ride'...you will be literally putting them into the shoes of mind control slaves who have gone before...the ill film it all...then tell you, whilst drugged, in a child alter yourself - that you 'agreed to it all'...

OTHER NOTES:

This morning I was trying to remember what PENTECOSTAL and THE FEAST OF PENTECOST actually meant…

No comments:

Post a Comment