Sunday, 3 April 2011

Yesterday evening…I began to remember my ‘earliest days’ as GILL’s baby….yes that time in his office…where my youngest child alter was being allowed to ‘grow up’ under the care of GILL as ‘daddy’ instead of TODDY….

TODDY had given me to GILL and told him to ‘enjoy it’…and he did…it was a symbiotic relationship…something that MARK R couldn’t understand at all…he used to come in and refer to me as ‘it’…’can’t you put it down now’…and GILL would inform him that I was a ‘baby’…to remind him that I was a human being…for most of the time, I used to go to sleep around GILL’s neck…that is how young I was…babies sleep for most of the time…and I could hardly speak…I was learning language again…

Anyway, GILL could change his keyboard to a ‘science function’ one…and he had begun to teach me what each key brought up…we hadn’t got through that many….but enough for me to get interested in the end…this is what TODDY had told him…that I would be very slow at first and that I would get interested and go like the clappers…which is in effect what happened…

One morning…I suddenly decided that I had ‘got it’…I was trying to translate it…and punched about 4 of the keys to give him a series…but didn’t know how to use the ENTER key but GILL understood telepathically what I wanted to do…I then put in another line, then two shorter ones and then another…AMADEUS had a ‘red light’ on the desk and it went on…this meant he was listening in and interested…GILL looked at what I had done and ‘got it’…

So what was going on? I am unsure but I was being used as a conduit or channel to something…

TODDY didn’t use to have a SCREEN up in front of you…I can remember remote-viewing him training up my sister HELEN as a toddler…to use a dummy keyboard…but she was simply learning the sequences by rote…without any understanding of what you were doing or why…HELEN simply punched in the right sequences upon cue…and then she obtained a sip of milk from the MOTHER SHIP…which was a PENTAGON satellite operation, basically….

However with GILL - I not only had the keyboard…I was also given the signs and functions…and I understood how they operated…as if they were jigsaw pieces that you could fit together in order to do something…but it was hard…

Yes I know it sounds ridiculous to say that the ill were using toddlers to push back scientific barriers but they were...and I know that TODDLERS cannot normally grasp even the rudiments of basic maths...but there you go...the ill had found a way to do it...to use the 'growing human brain whilst at its full potential'...perhaps it was also a 'soul thing' too...when the soul hasn't quite lost that connection to 'wherever it came from'...it hasn't quite forgotten it's tale/tail....

No comments:

Post a Comment