Monday, 4 April 2011

I turned on the internet and found to my annoyance that CANNED AIR FROM PRAGUE was still 'number 1 blog'...that irritating MATTHEW SMITH....yes his company is selling it although he will blame his friend MARCUS for it...because I had just looked at this book put together by the 3 MONKEYS and TOMLINSON - who channelled through this talented guy:

POETRY IN MOTION (the illustrated works of SCROOBIUS PIP)

SMITH had written a horrible 'alice in wonderland' story about how if you 'self-harm' then you only have your self to blame and your sister and parents will hate themselves forever (after your death)....SMITH figured that this was one way to harm myself and my family even more...after my supposed death...at this point in the ill cult game.

Are you still alive SMITH? That is what I would like to know...I seem to remember how your father met his demise...nasty nasty...like father like son, eh?

I then began to think about PRAGUE in general...and how CELTIC/GAELIC CULTURE/DANCING had really caught on, as a massive youth movement...i asked SCOTTIE about it and his opinion was 'the more the merrier, we don't mind...' i.e. we have a 'misguided friend' in every port of call...good news...let them do what they like...it is a compliment to the real SCOTS/WELSH/IRISH everywhere...

i was worried - the PRAGUE ROTHSCHILD was behind it - and the 13 TRIBES...they wanted PAGANISM as in DEMONIC PAGANISM to spread...and they were using their 'celtic - nobody knows if its true or not and who cares' angle of FOLKLORE to do it....

CELTIC is like that, as an umbrella term - GAELIC is not.

I have always associated and perhaps wrongly - the notion of GAELIC/SCOTTISH/IRISH/WELSH with the SEA...so many yearning and heartfelt songs and poems - literature - written about the sea...the fishermen...those who wait upon the coastline for their loved ones to return...

Put simply - that isn't going to happen in the CZECH REPUBLIC - nor could ever happen - at any point within their history. They are a LANDLUBBING CULTURE to the nth degree....stuck right in the HEART of EUROPE or 'Eastern Europe' once the concept of it had changed after the RUSSIAN COMMUNIST TAKEOVER.

If you wanted to get to the sea - from the CR...you would have great difficulty in choosing which direction to go....because although due EAST would be the longest...I mean just how many countries do you have to travel through to get to a coastline - whichever compass direction you take?

Rightly or wrongly - I associate Gaelic/Celtic culture with a knowledge and understanding of the sea...of fishermen, of maritime culture...of seafaring experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment