I immediately sensed TODDY's hand behind this piece of 'celtic nonsense':
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Megafuan “Carolina Days”
TODDY's piece of unique 'CELTIC NONSENSE' in praise of CAROLINE as far as I am aware...
Yes, I had created my own piece of CELTIC NONSENSE for TODDY (many years before - in the 1970s) - enter the TARDIS and timetravel to the 1970s - the engagement of LADY DIANA to PRINCE CHARLES...she had commissioned a 'Welsh lesbian dance' from her JOHN DEE who was searching for inspiration....yes, LADY DI wasn't happy about marrying at all...and her only defence against the PENIS CULT was to say that she was lesbian and woman-identified (which all ROYAL women did - as a matter of course)....they formed their own 'sect'...
TODDY wanted something 'unique'...he knew that HENRY had a style that wasn't upsetting for most people....but quite 'unique' in its way...all I suggested...was two Welshwomen in national dress, to run down two paths of a mountain which dovetail together...link arms and do a sideways dance, to and fro, together....
Now this wasn't part of ANY traditional dance number at all....it was entirely made-up....but did the world mind? No.
more to the point - did the WELSH mind? Apparently not.
I should have asked SONIA about that one - the last time I saw her - but we were both 'too busy saving the world' to talk about minor details.
SONIA loved dancing and was a brilliant dancer - with awards - danced in a team at the EISTEDFODD festival in her teens....but she preferred the FOXTROT etc...not so keen on being Welsh or anything Welsh for that matter...or Catholic for that matter...so what if a small WELSH village had created that 'coming down the mountain dance' that she had never heard of? Who honestly cares? Perhaps that was the 'general opinion' amongst the Welsh....at the time...in the 1970s. Nobody had ever seen it or heard of it before = who cares? The women both looked a bit SUSAN BOYLE...they had the traditional dress on...who cares?
Anyway, I am now about to watch the video....and having watched the first few seconds...I can see:
TASCHMANN guy with 'BLUE EGG' which is apparently the EARTH....
Monday, 4 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment