Monday, 4 April 2011




I haven't got to the end of the video yet - but as ever, TODDY and CAROLINE have surpassed themselves.

You start with military MIND CONTROL - an HQ upon a campus in NORTH CAROLINA - you end up with a 'crazy group of people' under mind control - 'somewhere on the globe - but probably EUROPE - or thereabouts'....

I'm laughing....thank you.

Yes i know it isn't a laughing matter but i was feeling upset this morning...and when you suddenly realise that you are not alone....that you had friends all along....you don't feel bad...you feel quietly victorious...we all WON this game, against the ill.

The odd thing is that the WHITE CARD above to program these poor sheep - is a #J - now why would that be?

GILL- weren't you supposed to be 'AGENT J'?


HASH key means ill cult god.


All I can say to you GILL is this - on a normal keyboard (and not your type, you know what I mean)....

The symbol above the HASH KEY is what people call THE SNAKE as in the wavy line....the HARRY HOUDINI who can escape MIND CONTROL...REGAIN CONTROL OF ONE'S OWN BRAIN...get one's snake, worm, maggot - whatever the ill called it - your 'I', your real personality and self - back into one's brain and take control again....

Hit the SHIFT KEY and hit SNAKE...that's all you have to do.... SHIFT + ~

No comments:

Post a Comment