http://www.truthjuice.co.uk/
I saw an advertisement for TRUTHJUICE upon MR ICKE's site...and so had a look at their website...thinking, this is the type of place to catch ROZ and GILL...not to mention MIKE WEALE with HELEN in tow, perhaps...the sort of thing that the CRAZY COMPANY used to regularly attend...but then I saw the ticket price of £150 and thought...not in a million years...
Who is organising the event? Yes I know that speakers have to 'cover costs' and the renting out of the area, tent construction...whatever...but surely the 'all meals included' thing could have been waived and brought prices down? I for one - am far too 'paranoid' to drink the 'free water' at festivals - after what SONIA and IRISH MARK had experienced at that INGOLSTADT festival...the 'free pure water' was drugged with LSD...
...not to mention recovering memories back of LANGLEY JUNIORS where the chocolate pudding had been drugged etc etc...
Anyway, I find the ticket price unreasonably expensive...and the thought of having to have the meals provided instead of 'bring your own' rather suspicious...
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment