http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf__KnkY3Lk&feature=player_embedded
Razy Gogonea - Britains Got Talent 2011 - The Matrix Man
Trawling through MR ICKE's site for 'new stuff'...I came across the above....and remembered that I had seen it years ago...GILL and HULBRUSCH...the guy was really sweet...what was it in his hand in the opening shot, with his glasses...there is more to this than meets the eye...PROJECTOR time?
Anyway, in the comments - you can see that somebody has left this:
He was sick! I was well surprised
AdaamGreen 3 days ago 2
...and I flashbacked to 'new slang' being thought up by the ill...and it goes hand in hand with the KABBALAH article upon HENRY MAKOW's site...
What I mean is this...the ill had thought up 'that's really wicked' to mean 'I really like that'...and their latest effort appears to be 'that's really sick' as in 'I really like that'...
The INVERSION of things...KABBALAH...so it is fitting that this guy is imitating a robot trying to get out of the ill cult matrix...
Tuesday, 26 April 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment