Tuesday, 2 November 2010

I now have to type in GREEN: leadea



So we have the SCARLET balls which are called APRESOLINE...

Then we have the GREY DIAMOND sideways which is called SERPASIL...'reserpine CBA'...yes I can remember now...

RESERPINE - this is basically OLANZAPINE but under its original name...so what were the CIA trying to point out here...

you have a GREY DIAMOND...(D.I.A. world microchip) in the brain...and you then have the body meridian traced in SCARLET which has three main focal points...brain-kidney-wrist....

I get it now...this are the SCARLET microchips which control your emotional responses...you get a PANIC ATTACK via the kidneys or a pain in the left temple...and the WRIST/WRYSTIO codes control the MOON/memory...

ill cult doctors of 1955 will have been told the 'real meaning' of the above diagram...probably the only way in which the CIA LAB could out what the DIA had been up to without breaking the law and leaking classified information/diagrams out to the public...and you don't need to - when the ill were stupid enough to put it into an advertisement that then got 'lost in the mists of time'...

The above advertisment gives us the bare bones of what the ill cult were up to in 1955...in terms of trying to run people like mind control robots via microchipping along meridian lines...to control the brain...the 'fight or flight' instinct via the kidneys...and the wrist...the RIGHT HAND...although if you were left-handed they would have chipped that instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment