Monday 29 November 2010

I called ATOS this morning - twice - but they were ENGAGED each time.

I therefore called EMPLOYMENT AND SUPPORT to get a very upper-class 'gent' on the phone - who reminded me of THEODORE CHAPMAN - telling me that ATOS hadn't contacted them as yet - I asked him to put a note down on my claim - that I had rung to say that I had an appointment with ATOS upon the 14TH DECEMBER 2010 and that I hadn't missed it. He told me that this wasn't important - I insisted - he then told me that he had but I know that he hadn't. I asked him if he wanted the date repeated (because I had said it so quickly beforehand) he said that he didn't...now nobody is that quick at typing down dates, days and times...so I gave it to him again, anyway.

My ORANGE MOBILE then cut off.

I figured that at TELEPHONE SCAM was in operation - I had hardly used the mobile at all - I run through £10 like water - particularly to these 0800 numbers on the ORANGE network.

I rang 450 and topped up my ORANGE mobile by £10.

Anyway, I then called ATOS and had to wait some time for an operator. All in all - the ATOS telephone conversation lasted 8 minutes - I timed it on the clock.

At the end of the conversation - my MOBILE cut off again.

That 8 minute call to ATOS on 0800 2888777 had cost me £10.

Here is the proof:










As you can see from the above - the ill cult have attempted to dist



As you can see from the above - the ill cult have attempted to distort the evidence - my call to ATOS began at 10.06 and not as above.

If you steal my money - you die (or your family dies before you - optional) - how many more of you want to die?

Just how stupid are the ill?

I can answer that question - enough of them have died already and they continue to die - MARK R and his TEL AVIV 'LIGHT GREEN' base was the last major incident...no, I am wrong there...I haven't counted the DIPLOMAT/AMBASSADOR ring in that one - almost all are now dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment