Sunday 28 November 2010

For some reason, what happened below - relates to BEER FAMILIES - see the new blog of note and there are obvious reasons why - the CROWN finds that they have squandered too much money...they take what they like from their aristocracy...the aristocracy then goes out and kidnaps/terrorises the peasants/serfs upon their land to go to war...and they bring back the spoils of war for the aristocracy...to fill up the ROYAL coffers, as well as their own...the peasants never get a thing...such is life...it has been this way for so many centuries...so no, it doesn't surprise me that I am being directed towards specific BEER families in relation to what happened to LUCKNOW:

http://www.endlesseats.blogspot.com/


John John Juniper Ale from Rogue Brewery

Franziskaner Dunkel Hefe-Weisse from Spaten West

Of course we tried a lot more beers, but I lost track. I tried to be official and circle them on my guide, but I only got about half way through before I got too distracted. Overall, a success and I wish I could say I went to the Oregon Brewer's Fest, but unfortunately I did not make it. You better believe I will be next year though!

Check out http://www.beernw.com/events for more beer events in the Northwest!
Posted by jwinkler at 5:20 PM 0 comments
Labels: beer, Beverages, events, Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment