Sunday 28 November 2010

i get the images, that my mother made now...almost:

The BON-BON cult

Remember the BON CULT referenced many times upon in comments upon blogs of note and in particular, that TEMPLAR CASTLE 'politics' site that I have talked about quite a bit in the past...

MCCOWANS - that is what the MASONS were telling me:

BONS-BONS French sweets

MKULTRA COW - ANS - years

The TULIP means silence and secrecy - I didn't know it also symbolised a penis...TU-LIP...'TU' was code for AMADEUS' companies...

I do not know what the PINK FLOWER upon one of the king's foreheads means...

The silver/bronze effect swirling down below on their robes is symbolic of their souls exiting their bodies...

The glowing eyes may indicate 'radioactivity'...waking up...

The various nobs and studs...the site of a microchip or specific programming, probably related to a threat of a bodily disorder...

No comments:

Post a Comment