Tuesday 30 November 2010

Okay - so the first image is of the KAFE FASSET garment that RIMINGTON stole from my mother to hide ZYGOTE SLAVERY ABUSE and teh EATING OF HUMAN BABIES by subhuman and subnormal programmed slaves, such as the JOOS for example...but also the SAUDIS...and anybody else in the demonic cult.


The colours (apart from the 'black in between') are the same as the garment.

Secondly - that LAND'S END CATALOGUE..from which I was supposed to choose a piece of 'death' clothing...because whatever I chose from the catalogue (my mother told me to 'chose' and that she would pay for it as a mittal gift for XMAS)...well, that white jumper on the front is a 'sacrificial lamb' jumper...'your so vein...this song is about TU...the whiter your skin and your sperm - the more you appreciate upon our ill cult system'...see previous notes - a old woman in the street was singing that song to me this morning...with the accent on TU...

PRINCE ANNE designed the clothes in this appalling catalogue - if you want this type of design - MATALAN does it better...at a much cheaper price.




No comments:

Post a Comment