Sunday 28 November 2010












My mother came today and made 3 KINGS.

We had arranged it previously - that she would remember the programming involved.

The first one with GREEN HAIR - I immediately thought MIKE WEALE but later on changed to MARTIN GILL in a child alter - the same network I suppose...and similar programming.

the next one I thought EDWARD GYDE...

...the last one I wasn't sure about...because my mother said that the locks made it jooish...on the other hand it was a QUEEN...I figured that she was talking about me for some reason...so my network then. She then told me that in one photo that she had taken - it looked like the GILL and ED network were conspiring against the 'queen with locks' network (well, not in those words exactly) in the flowers.

I decided to have an ORANGE padded jacket from her - she really wanted to give me one of her SKIING jackets...the MICHELIN MAN type of 'rubber tyre' jacket...the WHITE MICHELIN MAN...of course, the ROCKEFELLERS.

Bear with me - in ALICE IN WONDERLAND illustrations - the QUEEN chess piece looks like it has TYRES around it. These coats are given to TAG people...as CHESS PIECE 'KINGS' AND 'QUEENS'.

She has wanted to give me the 'to the ground' BLACK QUEEN jacket for some time but I have always declined it...it is a BLACK 'MICHELIN MAN' coat, to the ground...very warm yes, but very odd-looking...and not something that I would want to represent...I saw a woman wearing a short version of it, the other day, walking past BELLE COURT...

No comments:

Post a Comment